Friday, January 27, 2012

07-10-2012

07-01-2012, yeah on of my unforgettable moments. we took a picture for our annual book, and we celebrated bebel's birthday too. this is the last year in my senior high school, aaaaaaa it was so fast. i will met new friends on my next university, and i will miss this moments so much with my beloved friends. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa really love you DEO :) i won't forget you 










abis itu, aku di traktir sama sarah pulang sekolahnya haha pertama kalinya nih ke restorant jepang gue *ups ketauan noraknya* ga cuman makan , abis itu ditraktir foto juga sama mumut hehe .akhirnya kita ada waktu juga buat jalan bareng ber5, yuhuuuuuu ~
pokoknya ga terlupakan deh seharian itu. thanks for everythings yah for everyones who make me smile :)














Share: